edit: Wow I wasn't expecting this to get so much attention. Thanks for the favorites! Lines are now transparent.
Something that was originally done for a commission off site. The person decided they didn't have the money (yes this happens to me more often than what can be considered fair), so I posted this sketch for public use. Feel free to use these as you please (within the rules); for adopts, character references, rp characters, etc. The guy in the back has a little coyote in him xD He's so odd.
- Do not claim this drawing as your own art. Do not say that you drew this image for any reason.
- You don't have to link back to me or even write my name as the artist of this image but do not enter these images in any competitions on/offsite.
- You may use for adoptables or color this to fit your own characters.
- Please do not edit the image. Feel free to add jewelery accessories, horns or that kind of thing; but don't go crazy.
- Feel free to use these offsite, but again please don't claim the linework as your own. I'm not going to plaster my name across anything that I draw.
-Feel free to go into photoshop or some other program and do lineart over my lines so they can be more...computerized? I dunno.
Feel free to note me with any questions
Also my commissions are open.